Highs and Lows
of the past week
- I went to the engineering stein with the lovely Melissa and Jaquie, and just had one of the best nights! I may not have remembered any of it straight away. I may have invited some people that I shouldn’t have, I also may have ditched those said people. I may still be covered in bruises. But you know what, I had a freaking awesome time! I got to wear flowers in my hair, dance, and drink and just have a hilar night. It was awesome
- International Bestfriend Day, which just meant all the sweet feelings being handed and received. My best friends are the best!
- Work wasn’t to shit :D
- Breakfast with Melissa on Monday
- All the hangs and plans that Georgia and I have made; i’m pretty excited for some sweet adventure with this cray chick!
- Work didn’t pay me on time
- Work under paid me
- SO MANY ASSIGNMENTS again
- Geography, always geography
- Having no moneeeeey :(
- Ugh you’re gross.
before, after, and during haircut :) :) my head feels a lot lighter !!
This fucking movie ,
Why do me essay, when I can do the biggest clean out of my room that I’ve done in the last ten years?